EVENT DETAILS
Legends of Horseheads 10/10
-
Tournament DateOct 10 - Oct 11 2026
-
Entry Fee$525
-
StatureQualifier
-
Age Groups10U - 14U
-
Entry Fee
$525
-
Gate Fee
TBA
Tournament Division
| Division | Entry Fee | Gate Fee | Max Entries | Teams Entered |
Game Guarantee |
Format |
|---|
Event Ballparks
| Venue Name | Address | Maps link |
|---|---|---|
| Holding Point Recreation Complex | 190 Wygant Rd., Horseheads, NY, 14845 | Open in Maps |
| Holding Point Recreational Complex | 190 Wygant rd , Horseheads, NY, 14845 | Open in Maps |
Venue Name
Holding Point Recreation Complex
Address
190 Wygant Rd., Horseheads, NY, 14845
Venue Name
Holding Point Recreational Complex
Address
190 Wygant rd , Horseheads, NY, 14845
Event Lodging
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
| Venue Name | Address | Dates | Details |
|---|---|---|---|
| Holding Point Recreation Complex | 190 Wygant Rd., Horseheads, NY, 14845 | Oct 10-11 | Find Hotels |
| Holding Point Recreational Complex | 190 Wygant rd , Horseheads, NY, 14845 | Oct 10-11 | Find Hotels |
Venue Name
Holding Point Recreation Complex
Address
190 Wygant Rd., Horseheads, NY, 14845
Dates
Oct 10-11
Venue Name
Holding Point Recreational Complex
Address
190 Wygant rd , Horseheads, NY, 14845
Dates
Oct 10-11
Event Updates
Good morning. After monitoring the weather, we’ve decided to cancel bracket play. We thank you for coming out and playing our event, and we look forward to seeing you at more events in spring.
October 11, 2026 - 05:14am
Good morning. After monitoring the weather closely, we have decided that it is best to cancel bracket play. We thank you for coming out and playing our event and we look forward to seeing you at more events this coming spring!
October 11, 2026 - 05:13am
Hello teams.
As we watch the weather, we are getting conflicting reports. Therefore, we are going to wait until the morning to make a decision on the weather. We would like to try to get these rounds in. Please make sure that you have push notifications enabled in the app and that you are following your team.
Thank you for your patience, and fingers crossed!
October 10, 2026 - 08:15pm
Teams…. we will monitor the weather in the morning and let you know whether or not we can play. We are trying to get these rounds in before the rain as there are conflicting reports so we will wait until morning to make a decision. Thank you for your patience, and we hope the weather holds out!
October 10, 2026 - 08:11pm
Leaderboard
Claim Offer
Save 25% through March 31st
For a limited time, you can save 25% on anything and everything from our friends at Easton/Rawlings. Don't miss out on this amazing promotion - shop now and save big!